Móa rescue healing balm
Behold Móa's weird and wonderful uses...
Móa is a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, be it climbing, camping, sailing or ski-ing. It's miraculous healing powers have been praised by many adventurous folk who like a good climb and the great outdoors!
- soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis
- treat cold sores and chapped lips
- apply to sore, red nostrils when you have the sniffles
- mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- calm sun-burnt or weathered skin ailments; even mild frostbite, so they say
- help heal minor cuts, sores, bruises and burns
- use on minor burns from the camp fire
- use on rope burns and blisters and avoid scarring
- zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot; it's a ramblers dream-cream!